Sales Representative - Site
Are you looking to launch a stable, fun, and challenging career in the world of sales? We’re looking for outgoing Sales Representatives for an outbound customer contact campaign representing a premier US Cable Company. As a Sales agent, your goal is aimed at converting potential or existing customers into new subscribers of our state-of-the-art Home Security and Automation systems. Successful candidates must be able to act as a consultant to the customer by applying probing questions, validating needs, overcome objections, and closing the sale by providing a solution that meets the needs of the customer.
At ResultsCX, we will invest in you and your career journey. You can expect exceptional training delivered by servant leaders that will help you exceed in your professional goals.
You may work remote from your home but may be needed to come onsite to our Huntington location at times. Successful candidates will need to live within a 50-mile radius of Huntington, WV.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!What job duties can I expect to perform as a Sales Representative?
How can I make a difference?
- Place calls to existing customers to offer additional service and products to enhance their experience
- Answer customer questions and provide helpful solutions over the phone, upselling and explaining additional discounts available
- Operate in a fashion that always places our customer first, making them promoters of our client’s product and services.
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolving customer objections with fast, friendly, and courteous service
- Meet established goals such as sales conversion and installation rates
What requirements must I meet to join the team?
- Consistently deliver a positive and world class sale presentation via phone
- Provide detailed summaries of customer calls in our CRM Database
- Collaborate with leadership to improve our Customer Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and strong communication skills
- Confidence and ability to engage with customers via phone
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Excellent relationship building skills with a self-motivated desire to drive results
- Outbound Sales experience preferred, but not required
This position requires you to independently have access to the following during all working hours:
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- High Speed Internet with minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps
- Ability to connect directly to your internet service provider modem with an Ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- Private, dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games and parties
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Training
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Flexible work schedule options
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, don’t miss out! Training classes are forming now! Spaces are limited so apply now to secure your spot!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.