Sales Performance Analyst
The Sales Performance Analyst will be at the cutting-edge of influencing strategic and tactical decisions through the delivery of unique and relevant insights that help senior leadership make strategic decisions. This role will provide an analysis of market and commercial information that prepares the business for short term and long-term success in a competitive marketplace. In this role, you will research various BPO topics, stay abreast of market trends and developments, and will routinely present insights & recommendations to leadership via reports, dashboards, and presentations.What you will do:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Provide an objective and contextual commercial viewpoint based on an in-depth understanding and analysis of market and commercial information.
- Make recommendations on actions and strategies that prepare the business verticals for short term and long-term success by actively engaging with counterparts to ensure up-to-date market intelligence and assumptions are shared with all appropriate teams.
- Drive creation of and updates to compelling, articulate, and creative market intelligence content and collateral geared towards various stakeholders, including executive management.
- Provide situational analysis support for quarterly business reviews, new product launches, market and landscape mapping.
- Monitor competitor, industry, and market developments to assess opportunities and threats
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of reports, presentations, and customized alerts in response to business inquiries, key priorities, and market development activities.
- Demonstrate competency in using various external sources to collect information, carry out research, and understand regional and global market trends, track market developments / evolution / key players / market to inform activity Identify new companies and contacts for outbound lead pursuit utilizing prospecting software and other online sources
- Work closely with Solutions Directors/VPs and Acct Mgmt teams in generating targeted lists of prospects and conferences
- Tracking of lead cultivation via conference channel and maintain record of all activities in database (salesforce.com)
- Special project work in support of marketing and business development team
- End to end management of Salesforce and (admin responsibilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Market Research, Business, Economics, or a related business or technical field or equivalent experience
- +1 year of market research or market intelligence experience Contact center industry experience preferred
- Experience with SalesForce (2 years) required with lead generation/management experience
- Experience in strategy related roles
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Curious, analytical, insightful, creative, and expressive
- Strong verbal and written skills to convey strategic insights, POVs and more
- Thrives in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative, small team environment
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in customer service, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.