Paid Training, Competitive Compensation, Medical/Dental/Vision Coverage, 401(K), and Endless Career Growth Opportunities!
Interview Today! Immediate Start Dates Available!
Work in the comfort of your own home and reward yourself with a stable, fun, and challenging career in inside sales? At ResultsCX, we will invest in you and your career journey. You can expect exceptional training delivered by servant leaders that will help you exceed in your professional goals.
You may work remote from your home but may be needed to come onsite to our Richmond location at times. Successful candidates will need to live within a 50-mile radius of Richmond, VA.What job duties can I expect to perform as a Sales Associate?
How can I make a difference?
- Receive and place calls from customers interested in renewing or purchasing additional services and products to enhance their life
- Answer customer questions and providing helpful solutions over the phone, via email, and/or online chat
- Navigate a computer with multiple windows and screens
- Resolving customer issues with fast, friendly, and courteous service
What requirements must I meet to join the team?
- Consistently deliver a positive and world class customer experience via phone, web chat or email
- Provide detailed summaries of customer calls in our CRM Database
- Collaborate with leadership to improve our Customer Experience
- High school diploma or GED
- Ability to type 25 words per minute
- Basic computer navigation skills and strong communication skills
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Strong communication skills
This position requires you to independently have access to the following during all working hours:
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- High Speed Internet with minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps
- Ability to connect directly to your internet service provider modem with an Ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- Private, dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games and parties
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid Training
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Flexible work schedule options
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would be interested in, don’t miss out! Training classes are forming now! Spaces are limited so apply now to secure your spot!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.