Regional Manager, Virtual It Operations
The Regional Manager, Virtual It Operations will assume leadership responsibilities over ResultsCX IT Personnel who support our work from home agents. This will be done by assisting in providing IT support to Results home office and spoke and hub employees , holding regular meetings with IT personnel, ensuring compliance with IT policies, processes, and procedures, as well as overseeing compliance with client and business deliverables and requirements impacted by IT.In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at The ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Assist in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions, and major modifications to the supporting technical infrastructure.
- Act as an on-rotation escalation point for Technical Support incidents.
- Provide oversight and consultation planning and execution of IT Projects affecting the work at home infrastructure.
- Work closely with IT personnel, internal IT Engineers and other IT groups in supporting systems, tools, and other infrastructure impacting production uptime and fulfillment of internal and client obligations.
- Work with project teams to help implement technical solutions.
- Responds to escalated Help Desk issues.
- Assume leadership responsibilities over IT personnel in the assigned locations.
- Hold regular meetings with IT personnel, and compile summaries for Department Manager.
- Manage IT task-flows for assigned IT Staff in conjunction with the Department Manager.
- Directs assigned Call Center IT Personnel in execution of Site IT Infrastructure moves/adds/changes.
- Oversee compliance with Client and Business IT deliverables and requirements as scoped by the Business teams.
- Provide oversight and consultation in planning and execution of corporate IT projects.
- Thoroughly document IT processes, configurations, topology diagrams, end-user instructions, etc.
- 4 year degree in a technical field or 2 year degree + equivalent experience.
- 4+ years additional experience in a dynamic IT systems administration environment supporting a complex or decentralized topology/infrastructure.
- 3+ years of team lead or managerial experience.
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems and experience with a wide variety of end-user applications.
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, Linux, UNIX operating systems.
- Experience managing/maintaining all facets of a Data Center: Servers, Network Devices, Power/Electrical, UPS/PDU Data Cabling, etc.
- An understanding of LAN/WAN networking, TCP/IP, and VoIP technologies.
- Broad experience with Windows Domains, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP.
- Experience with a wide variety of centralized Systems Management tools, remote software deployment, command line scripting, centrally managed anti-virus systems, MMC consoles, etc.
- Experience configuring and maintaining centralized http proxy devices.
- The ability to translate business requirements and language into the IT expertise required to correctly scope and achieve desired business goals and deliverables.
- Ability to read and create paper and electronic documents of professional quality, such as technical diagrams, flowcharts, presentations, etc.
- Excellent motivation, dependability, accountability, and punctuality.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, The Results Companies could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.