Regional Manager Training
As a Regional Manager, Training you will oversee site training operations for specific global programs and site needs by driving site training excellence. The Regional Manager, Training is responsible for deploying site training excellence programs, products, tools, and strategies through a collaborative partnership with assigned functional areas and leaders.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Drive performance on Trainer Development by observing training, developing trainers, and directing collaboration with account operations training.
- Lead data sharing meetings and collaboration, trainer hiring & performance management, and training capacity solutions.
- Oversee people leadership of site training managers and subsequent trainers for your assigned training region.
- Gather data and analyze the information to establish specific needs.
- Design the framework and engage with necessary functional areas for project approval prior to allocation of resources for development.
- Determine appropriate communication channels and delivery needs for launch and lead the official kick off of the project solution.
- Oversee project management for any testing and pilot initiatives to include scope of the details of the project, structure of the project including resources and tools.
- Proven people leadership experience at the manager level or above.
- Experience with Operations (Site, Account and/or People) at the manager level or above.
- 2+ years within the BPO industry.
- Experience with business process design improvement, including gathering requirements, documenting workflows and developing specifications.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An inclination toward creativity and innovation through curiosity and resourcefulness.
- Ability to analyze data and information for trends and able to recognize opportunities for improvement.
- The ability to lead teams and measure performance.
- Experience leading programs, projects, and initiatives across multiple locations.
- Ability to travel as needed.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.