The Recruiting Manager delivers quality candidates to the organization and advances the company’s employment brand across numerous markets and professional communities. This individual develops strategic recruiting plans that enable ResultsCX to meet business and talent objectives.
Responsibilities include working with various clients/projects to assess their hiring needs; conducting initial interviews over the telephone as well as in person; attending various job fairs and visiting college campuses to recruit for the various clients/projects; reviewing applications and resumes and forwarding them in a timely manner to respective clients/projects; and determining recruiting strategies within budget while guaranteeing compliance with company policy and local labor regulations.
In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Collaborate with management to help them identify job requirements, fill their recruitment needs and ensure they are apprised of progress towards securing the requested personnel
- Prepare agent and non-agent forecast to project employment needs
- Plan and evaluate the sourcing methods used to recruit quality candidates. Sourcing methods include traditional as well as nontraditional methods, with an emphasis toward identifying new sources of ad placement in relation to current needs. Utilize various sourcing methods to attract quality candidates, including newspapers, web sites, trade journals, and other publications
- Interact with search firms and employment agencies for higher level and/or more specialized candidate needs
- Track employment statistics, including cost per hire and source of hire and track applicable job requisitions, ensuring a job requisition exists for all available open positions
- Maintain hiring statistics specifying the various sourcing techniques through candidates are obtained and work within given budgets by tracking recruiting expenses for cross-charging to various departments
- Provide weekly status report giving detailed information on the employment activity and create or update local recruiting reports. Keep detailed records of employment advertisements and ensure accurate information for advertisements
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- Solid communication skills, both oral and written.Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally with internal and external associates
- Problem identification and solution recommendation and implementation
- A sense of urgency and impatience with the status quo. Can generate new ideas and manage them into reality. Demonstrated ability to think and act strategically, with the ability to anticipate trends and assess consequences accurately
- The ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously. Can process a high volume of detailed work in a short time frame
- Planning and Organizing skills - ability to plan, organize and schedule workflow to meet rigid project deadlines. Can organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, and rapidly changing business environment. Ability to organize and maintain confidential files
- Budget Management knowledge of recruitment budgetary concerns and be able to meet goals within those guidelines
- Stakeholder Management ability to work with progressive levels of management. A true team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with executives both within the company and with partners
- The ability to follow through on work assignments with limited supervision
- Strong Customer service orientation
- Proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Five years related work experience from a reputable BPO and at least three years people management experience
- Experience in managing functional groups. Demonstrated ability to work with and lead a team
- Proven experience in sourcing qualified candidates. Strong working knowledge of standard recruiting procedures.
- Targeted Selection Interviewing (TSI) Certification
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.