The Recruiting Manager for our customer service center will support the business by partnering with internal leadership and clients to determine staffing needs and develop strategic recruiting plans to meet the hiring needs with high quality candidates. The recruitment manager will lead a team of recruiting associates and foster a team environment to achieve company goals.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at Results CX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Develop recruiting and retention strategies and related action plans while implementing best practices to support high volume recruiting.
- Serve as primary liaison between senior leadership and the site recruiting team.
- Manage recruiting budget and expenses and plans out needs for the next 6 months to 1 year.
- Identify the recruiting, sourcing, and retention implications of the business strategy.
- Anticipates client's needs and deliver talent solutions that enable the execution of the business strategy.
- Participates in the succession planning process to develop appropriate recruiting strategies to meet staffing needs.
- Oversees filling of all open positions/ requisitions in a timely fashion and with a diverse slate of candidates.
- Manage the Site Recruiting Team by providing leadership, direction, and mentoring
- Drive results to ensure that staffing activity is meeting/exceeding client requirements
- Implement strategies and tactics to address high volume, rapid response and proactive recruiting needs for a growing company.
- Collaborate with management and recruiting teams to identify and remove obstacles related to filling open positions.Leads data research, report trends and develops action plans around attrition
Why join our Results CX team?
- A Bachelor Degree in Administration, Business or related field.
- 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- A demonstrated ability to build relationships and provide leadership to influence and work with multiple internal and external client contacts
- A strong focus understanding and appreciation of contact and knowledge management
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Excellent problem solving, conceptual thinking, quantitative, and analytical skills
- The ability to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment while generating significant output at high performance levels
- Strong skills and proficiency in MS Office product suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Proven project management skills; experience managing multiple concurrent engagements
About Results CX:
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Opportunity to grow with Results CX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
Results CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.