Our Recruiting Associate is responsible for recruiting candidates in a high-volume environment using a defined recruiting process, strategies, and resources as well as developing new and creative ideas. The Recruiting Associates will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best every time.In this role you will:
• Bachelor or Associates Degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience in recruiting
• Candidate should be a savvy, results-oriented individual with a high energy level and an enthusiastic approach
• A strong focus; understanding and appreciation of pipeline management
• Strong interpersonal, communications, and relationship-building skills
• Excellent problem solving, conceptual thinking, and analytical skills
• Able to work effectively in a rapidly changing environment while generating significant output at high performance levels
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.