Our Recruiting Associate is responsible for recruiting candidates in a high-volume environment using a defined recruiting process, strategies, and resources as well as developing new and creative ideas. The Recruiting Associates will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best every time.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who:
- Seek out and screen applicants to fill existing and future job openings and promote career opportunities within the organization.
- Coordinate the interviewing process for job applicants, including applicant flow, scheduling, testing, interviewing and responding to applicants.
- Update and maintain accurate records and information on applicants in the ATS (Applicant Tracking system) and assessment tool.
- Profile candidates based on specified competencies and qualifications per program.
- Work effectively with all departments within the organization.
- Interact with applicants and have responsibility for providing an excellent applicant experience every single time.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment opportunity, consideration, and selection.
- Provides general administrative and clerical support to the site recruiter.
- Maintainconfidentiality of all information and data.
- Assist in all recruiting functions based on need to ensure business continuity.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Has a high school diploma or GED.
- Has 1+ year administrative experience working in a fast pace, front office environment or customer service related position.
- Is able to pass a criminal background screening as specified under The Results Companies guidelines.
- Can communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language for the purpose of public interaction.
- Is Proficient in MS office.
- Has flexibility in terms of work hours, open to shifting schedules, extended work hours and working on holidays and weekends.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively support the recruiting team and share responsibility.
- Is able to maintain satisfactory attendance and punctuality standard.
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!