The Real-Time Analyst is responsible for monitoring Outbound statistics, Associate Staffing Adherence, List Penetration and Sales Performance as compared to planned forecasts balancing aggregate, sales per hour, CPH and volume metrics to manage each half hour interval to planned tolerances. The RTA must take actions to ensure the enterprise achieves its Contacts per hour and Sales per hour interval goals.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Makes sound business decisions to change list sources to optimize performance
- Understands State and Federal rules of engagement for outbound dialing.
- Monitors campaigns for wait times/ drop rates/ agents states
- Monitors numerous real time metrics such as; Dials per hour, Contacts per hour, conversion, sales per hour, completes per hour, schedule adherence, ACW against a matrix of defined thresholds
- Loads leads (ensures counts are correct)
- Delets finalized records
- Assigns agents to campaigns
- Distributes proper leads to meet dialing plans
- Ability to impact CPH thru list management or list separation
- Ability to create strategies to maximize performance
- Delivers of flash reports to Distro list
- Communicates performance issues with Manager/Team Lead
- Ability to deal as a point for any technology or facility issues affecting call center and support operations
- Acts as Site real time communication on LRP bridge or direct contact
- Completes daily recap for Manager
- Delivers Production reports as required
- Manages interval, daily, weekly, and monthly plan objectives
- Makes objective recommendations to management on list dialing strategies to maximize list performance and drive right contacts to right agents.
- Coordinates with LRP for their current day requirements for coaching, training, off phone work, etc., and partner with them to meet schedule adherence goals
- Provides Objective Flash reporting of various KPI’s to key stakeholders within the Results organization
- Other duties as assigned
- 1+ year(s) previous Contact Center or Outbound management experience.
- Must be highly-proficient on computers, Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and Software experience required.
- High School Diploma Required
- Broad knowledge of outbound contact center environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to multi-task in a professional & courteous manner
- Must be able to accommodate a flexible schedule
- Superb Listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills needed
- Must have analytical and troubleshooting expertise
- Must have previous customer/client interface experience and the ability to handle upset clients in a professional manner
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.