Real Time Analyst
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for monitoring statistics, staffing adherence, list penetration and client key performance indicators. The Real Time Analyst must take actions to ensure the enterprise achieves its clients and internal bill to pay goals.In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage multiple call queues in real time.
- Watch staffing levels at each site to ensure planned coverage is met on the interval level.
- Manage numerous real-time metrics such as: Service Level, Average Speed of Answer, Schedule
- Adherence, Occupancy, Average Handle Time, and After Call Work against a matrix of defined thresholds.
- Provide outage and crisis management (Facilitating communications between IT teams and site management.)
- Manage Interval, daily, weekly and monthly plan objectives
- Provide Key Performance Indicator – (KPI) reporting to Client and Results management teams
- Develop and Implement KPI Action Plans to drive performance goals.
- Work closely with the Global Resource planners (forecasting and scheduling) to ensure optimal staffing coverage on daily and weekly basis.
- Provide real-time skilling adjustments.
Serve as the main contact point between Results and our Client Partners.
- Provide real-time leadership to Local Resource Planners (LRPs) assisting the enterprise in managing the intraday staffing requirements.
- An analytical mind set.
- Excellent attendance.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player mindset
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint & One Note knowledge is a plus.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.