The Quality Assurance Supervisor is responsible in communicating Customer Experience trends and updates to internal and external customers.
This position is cross skilled in 3 or more accounts and has expert analytical skills and provides advanced insights also a mentor to CX Analysts. The Role is an Expert Speech Analytics Search Builder and also conducts internal and external calibration, RCA sessions and doing audit the auditor and reviewing data set and deep dive analysis
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Communicate with internal and external clients regarding enterprise, site, team, and agent performance
- Evaluate, document, and analyze calls through Call Miner to identify employee performance, call center trends, and customer satisfaction levels
- Facilitate calibration/listening sessions, RCA of client and customer escalations
- Perform other duties, functions, and tasks that are incidental and inherent to the job.
- Develop search-based categories utilizing customer and associate language in tangent with Boolean and Proximity Operators
- Research and understand customer and associate language from multiple accounts
- Innovate strategies and solutions for quality, verification's, and customer advocacy group behaviors
- Properly document the different stages in the build process
- Present and define Category and Score event language, statistics, and the process of development
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Expertise on Customer Experience Standards- clients and internal customers
- Two or more years of successful, progressively responsible experience in quality/performance management (experience leading teams as a Team Leader/Quality Lead is highly desired)
- 6 months of experience with Speech Analytics
- A Bachelor’s/College degree or equivalent experience
- Expert computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and
- PowerPoint; and other QA tools: SharePoint, Formstack, CSI/VLauncher, Zero Variance, Hyper Quality, and TPG
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail, and exceptional organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and consulting skills (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing )
- Ability to provide on-call support, and work a flexible schedule
- Strong background in calibration sessions (internal and with Client). Ensures that Client CX and customer satisfaction goals are met or addressed
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) in at least one major line of business. SME status in multiple accounts is highly desired
- Knowledge of common analytics practices is a plus - Six Sigma, Boolean Logic, etc…
- Ability to develop and motivate teams (preferred Ready Coach/MTB5/Tiger Team certification)
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.