The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for providing expert observations on Results Associates’ customer interactions by reviewing and auditing incidents, calls, emails, chat, and customer survey responses against legal and customer experience requirements of Results and its client partners. They are experts in the lines of business they support supplying meaningful, trended behavioral observation to assist operations and training in continually advancing Results Associates’ performance. We expect greater of ourselves...
What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Evaluate and analyze calls, emails, chat, transaction data, and customer survey responses to identify compliance to quality standards such as business process and legal requirements and customer experience-impacting behaviors
- Actively participates in internal and external client listening/calibration sessions to ensure thorough understanding of the programs they support, goals, and client standards
- Utilize existing tools and technology such as Interaction Analytics and reporting dashboards to analyze trends or patterns affecting quality
- Communicate with supervisors regarding employee performance through performance consultancy and QA forum participation, providing structured and timely recommendations may it be verbal or written, and monitoring the result of stated recommendations
- Perform other duties, functions and tasks that are incidental and inherent to the job
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Strong product knowledge, and good grasp/understanding of customer care expectations, quality, and verifications guidelines
- Exceptional time management, listening, and analytical skills
- Basic to Intermediate computer experience, including MS Office applications
- Above average oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills; coupled with pleasant disposition and detail orientedness
- The ability to work well independently or in a team environment, provide on-call support, and work a flexible schedule
- Experience in the same position. Strong knowledge of customer care processes and techniques, preferred
- Extensive knowledge of Customer Care Expectations & Quality Guidelines
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint; and other QA tools: SharePoint, Formstack, CSI/VLauncher, Zero Variance, Hyper Quality, TPG , Salesforce, etc.
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- At least 6 months tenure at Results for internal candidates with good metrics (especially QA & CSAT scores)
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.