The Production Support Engineer will support and develop software applications.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Perform coding, debugging, testing, and troubleshooting throughout the application development process with a focus on customer configurations, integrations, and customizations.
- Analyze, document, and decide how to tackle complex support challenges from a coding and infrastructure standpoint.
- Communicate with different teams across multiple departments within the entire organization.
- A Minimum 5-7 years of experience in the same field.
- Strong knowledge of JS ecosystem, specifically Node.js and TypeScript
- Solid experience with AWS services (e.g., AWS Lambda and API Gateway)
- Solid experience with unit testing and RESTful web services
- Solid experience working within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Relational database experience
- The ability to write well-designed, testable, and efficient codes.
- The ability to work Independently and can work outside of agile cycles.
- Strong English communication skills – both written and spoken. (Customer facing during critical outages)
- Strong problem-solving skills and a proactive attitude.
- Experience working remotely and can support US time zones. (on-call 12 hours per day)
- Experience on Elasticsearch, Redis, graph dbs is nice to have.
- Experience working within a continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment is nice to have.
- Familiar/involved with open-source projects Personal is nice to have.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.