The Payroll Manager leads day-to-day payroll department operations. The Payroll Manager is responsible for employee payroll processing in accordance to company guidelines and policies.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Submit employee payroll processing in Mexico and remain in compliance to company guidelines and government laws.
- Confirm all employer payroll taxes are being handled and filings with IMSS, Ifonavit, and loan credits through Fonacot are being processed properly.
- Coordinate with Operations and other departments to meet payroll deadlines and to continuously improve efficiencies to minimize cost while assisting to monitor payroll accuracy and reduce payroll defects.
- Assist to gather relevant payroll data and information as needed and responds to written and verbal requests.
- Maintain current employee base to monitor wages, benefits, vacation time and remain in line with employee contract terms and conditions.
- Communicate actively with other departments to review cross-departmental impacts and resolve issues at hand.
- Handle and review payroll system vendor, contractor and supplier contracts and agreements entered into by the company.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience in Human Resources or Accounting
- 4+ years’ experience in payroll management
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials
- Proficient and effective English verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to exercise discretion and interact effectively with individuals at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledgeable on Country/Region Labor Standards and compensation taxes
- Year-end tax reporting/reconciliation knowledge (required)
- Accounting experience
- Hands on experience leading a Philippine Payroll group (required)
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Call center experience
- 3+ years’ experience in payroll processing
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.