Our Payroll Administrator manages periodic payroll processing to ensure timely and accurate employee payment on designated payroll periods.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Prepare a variety of payroll-related documents (e.g. time sheets, payroll register, vouchers, memos, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and issues, meeting compliance requirements, and providing audit references
- Ensure the accuracy of preliminary and final payroll reports, time sheets, spreadsheets, funds distribution
- Verify payroll-related information to ensure accurate distribution of funds and payroll
- Reconcile account balances to maintain accurate payroll amounts
- Assure compliance with company policies and requirements such as tax, medical and social security requirements.
- Coordinate payroll processing with other departments to deliver services in conformance with established guidelines
- Inform concerned parties regarding required documentations and/or procedures to convey information necessary to complete payroll transactions
- Compile a wide variety of payroll information, files, and records for audit purposes
- Ensure resources efficiency
- Meet operational requirements
- Provide assistance to internal clients such as employees and managers with payroll related questions/concerns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or any related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in doing Payroll Administration.
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong ability to exercise discretion and interact effectively with individuals at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent Proficiency with Microsoft Office
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.