Operations Reporting Analyst
The Operations Reporting Analyst plays a key role in the delivery of timely and accurate financial (performance) reporting and analysis of reporting to ResultsCX management and clients. This role will help drive critical business decisions through analyzing metrics and designing reports, by gathering, analyzing, and compiling financial data needed to identify trends and patterns, then make recommendations for business actions.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Assist with the development of short and long-term planning for site staffing to maximize revenue and align with budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure familiarity with performance metrics and how each of these directly or indirectly impact business/financial outcomes.
- Coordinate with departments such as Workforce Management and Site Operations to gather or collect business data. On occasion, data may need to be sourced directly from the client.
- Analyze and synthesize data to create early warning and reporting of expected deviations from plans and budget throughout each month.
- Formulate actionable recommendations to ensure the achievement of financial targets.
- Summarize financial reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and other key stakeholders.
- Review invoices and financial plans/budgets ensuring adherence and compliance with contractual billing agreements
- Assist Site Directors with planning and accounting of both billing and spending.
- Assist the Accounting department with month-end closing to ensure timely, accurate invoicing and revenue accrual.
- Use statistical methods to analyze information and develop solutions to business problems.
- Keep updated of client, industry and business trends through regular communication with site operations leadership, support departments and other informed individuals.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferable in Finance, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an analytical support role, with data analysis and reporting experience.
- Above average numerical ability, data analytic skills and strong attention to detail.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Previous call center experience is a must.
- Analytical skills that allow for the development of data-driven reports.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively relate data to coworkers and present to executive leadership.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.