As as an Operations Manager in ResultsCX, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships as the single point of contact for internal and external information regarding specific client program. This role manages Customer Service teams, monitors and tracks deliverable to ensure quality service delivery to our clients.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Review and analyze program performance to determine program needs
- Approve personnel activities concerning hiring, training, development, and performance management
- Provide written performance appraisals
- Act when necessary as a problem-solving escalation point for Supervisors and front-line RAs
- Meet forecasted or budgeted financial targets including occupancy and bill-to-pay percentage
- Identify and oversee program/problem resolution
- Maximize potential of subordinates through coaching, development, and effective performance management methods
- Track client issues and maintains client correspondence and issue resolution
- Support Results’ goals by implementing and facilitating processes that promote continuous improvement, resulting in improved service quality and/or reduced operating expenses. Review workflow to ensure improved
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external clients.
- Work well with people and has exceptional, professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Create and effectively present information and processes to internal and external teams.
- Develop and maintain key professional customer relationships
- Define, collect data, establish facts, and solve problems
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.