Are you positive, motivated and ready to learn in a fast-paced environment? This is an opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere, be recognized for your success, and make a difference. At ResultsCX, we are focused on providing exceptional customer service to our clients and making the communities we live and work in a better place to be.
We expect greater of ourselves… What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCXWhat will you be doing?
As an Operations Manager at ResultsCX, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships as the single point of contact for internal and external information regarding a specific client program. This role serves as the “voice of the client” within the call center and coordinates, monitors and tracks deliverables to ensure quality service delivery to the client.
How will you make a difference?
To join our team, you need:
- Review and analyze program performance to determine program needs
- Approve personnel activities concerning hiring, training, development and performance management
- Provide written performance appraisals
- Act when necessary as a problem solving escalation point for Supervisors and front line RAs
- Meet forecasted or budgeted financial targets including occupancy and bill-to-pay percentage
- Identify and oversees program/problem resolution
- Maximize potential of subordinates through coaching, development and effective performance management methods
- Track client issues and maintains client correspondence and issue resolution
- Support Results’ goals by implementing and facilitating processes that promote continuous improvement, resulting in improved service quality and/or reduced operating expenses. Review workflow to ensure improved
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Dedicated to providing superior customer service
- Naturally great with people—especially on the phone
- Exceptional, professional communication skills both written and verbal
- Effective presentation skills are essential for this position
- Skilled in developing and maintaining key professional customer relationships
- Ability to think logically, communicate clearly and diplomatically with a wide range of users ranging from RAs to Executive Management and Clients
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills- ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw conclusions
- Ability to self manage, self motivate and be accountable for assignments and related deadlines
- Competent with Windows and Microsoft office products
- Strong typing skills
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
- Flexibility with scheduling
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.