Market Intelligence Analyst
This role will provide an analysis of market and commercial information to provide insights that will prepare the business for short term and long-term success in a competitive marketplace. In this role, you will stay abreast of market trends and developments, and will routinely present insights & recommendations to leadership via reports, dashboards, and presentations.What you will do:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Research potential customers and collaborate with others supporting lead gen activities.
- Track trends and market information.
- Build, review, manage data using excel, Power BI and other system reports.
- Actively use Salesforce as an engagement and tracking resource. Ensure Company has a full representation of the target markets within the CRM.
- Conduct market research to identify new business development opportunities, and trends as well as competitor activity.
- Develop and works with Product Marketing to understand customer/application roadmaps.
- Identify market and technology trends that are applicable by line of business.
- Research areas where the market position could be improved, prepare, and implement strategic action plans where necessary.
- Learn the industry and how we are positioned for success in each growth market.
- Present research findings on a regular basis to management and across the departments.
- Provide situational analysis support for quarterly business reviews, new product launches, market and landscape mapping.
- Monitor competitor, industry, and market developments to assess opportunities and threats
- Prepare or supervise the preparation of reports, presentations, and customized alerts in response to business inquiries, key priorities, and market development activities.
- Work closely with Solutions Directors/VPs and Acct Mgmt teams in generating targeted lists of prospects and conferences
- Tracking of lead cultivation via conference channel and maintain record of all activities in CRM (salesforce.com)
- End to end management of Salesforce and (admin responsibilities)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Market Research, Business, Economics, or a related business or technical field or equivalent experience
- +1 year of market research or market intelligence experience Contact center industry experience preferred
- Experience with SalesForce (2 years) required with lead generation/management experience
- Experience in strategy related roles
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office
- Curious, analytical, insightful, creative, and expressive
- Strong verbal and written skills to convey strategic insights, POVs and more
- Thrives in a fast-paced, creative, collaborative, small team environment
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in customer service, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.