The WFM Manager provides vision and leadership to the Results organization in the areas of Real Time Management, intraday analysis, forecasting and scheduling.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Directly manage a team of Analysts and Planners.
- Identify, prioritize, and coach all direct reports in development areas.
- Create strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels and costs.
- Ensure the enterprises are managing to intraday staffing requirements.
- Have responsibility for development, analysis, and implementation of agent staffing, plans including re-forecasting requirements.
- Maintain accurate measures of forecasts, capacity plans, and schedule plans accuracy by individual analysts as well as globally.
- Ensure that forecasts, capacity plans, and schedules are generated in a timely and precise fashion.
- Own planning, design and implementation of a Workforce Management System, including the creation and/or implementation of processes.
- Ensure reports showing key efficiency, performance, and quality metrics are accurate and available.
- Simulate different scenarios and develop contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Develop benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts.
- Configure data gathering systems, design and develop the means to capture and record data.
- Provides analysis/recommendations to Sr. Mgt, site Directors and SBUs.
- A Bachelors in business or related field.
- 5+ years Contact Center Operations or WFM experience.
- Experience with WFM Tools; IEX, eWFM, CMS, Canvas, Avaya, Geotel, etc.
- Previous client interface experience.
- A high proficiency with computers, excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems).
- A broad knowledge of inbound contact center environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Superb listening, probing, negotiation and de-escalation skills.
- Analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.