Site IT Operations Manager
The Manager, Site IT Operations will assume leadership responsibilities over Site IT Personnel at the assigned locations, hold regular meetings, ensure compliance with IT policies, processes, and procedures, as well as oversee compliance with client and business deliverables and requirements impacted by IT. In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Assist in the planning and implementation of additions, deletions and major modifications to the supporting regional technical infrastructure
- Provide service to production agents in remote global locations and external customers
- Provide oversight and consultation planning and execution of Corporate IT Projects affecting the Call Center and Global IT infrastructure
- Work closely with Site IT personnel, internal IT Engineers, and other IT groups in supporting systems, tools, and other infrastructure impacting production uptime and fulfillment of internal and client obligations
- Implement network security at the regional level as established by corporate Security Director
- Assume leadership responsibilities over local site IT personnel in the assigned locations
- Manage IT task-flows for assigned IT Staff in conjunction with the Department Manager
- Direct assigned Call Center IT Personnel in execution of Site IT Infrastructure moves/adds/changes
- Ensure compliance with IT policies, processes, and procedures, and IT security requirements
- Oversee compliance with Client and Business IT deliverables and requirements as scoped by the Business teams
- Provide oversight and consultation in planning and execution of corporate IT projects affecting the call center and global IT infrastructure.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- In-depth knowledge of Windows operating systems and experience with a wide variety of end-user applications
- Experience managing/maintaining all facets of a Data Center: Servers, Network Devices, Power/Electrical, UPS/PDU Data Cabling, etc
- Understanding of LAN/WAN networking, TCP/IP, and VoIP technologies
- Broad experience with Windows Domains, Active Directory, Group Policies, DNS, DHCP
- Experience with a wide variety of centralized Systems Management tools, remote software deployment, command line scripting, centrally managed anti-virus systems, MMC consoles, etc
- Experience configuring and maintaining centralized http proxy devices
- The ability to hear and understand customer inquiries and oral instructions from supervisors in person, in writing, and over the telephone; ability to translate business requirements and language into the IT expertise required to correctly scope and achieve desired business goals and deliverables
- The ability to read and create paper and electronic documents of professional quality, such as technical diagrams, flowcharts, presentations, etc
- The ability to read, write, and verbally communicate in English at a proficient level
- Excellent motivation, dependability, accountability, and punctuality
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.