Manager, Account Training
The Manager, Account Training ensures training needs supporting business and client requirements are consistently met. The Account Training Manager has direct communication lines with Account Executives and Vice President of Account Operations.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Lead all training activities within the assigned sites and serve as the corporate subject matter expert for the line or lines of business assigned.
- Support the development and certification of Training Professionals by leading client- and corporate required training.
- Ensure successful execution of Results corporate standard programs including New Hire Orientation and Grad School at all assigned sites.
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives and Client Managers to ensure training material process and currency, communicate learning needs, develop and improve training products and processes.
- Provide reporting on training completion and performance.
- Work collaboratively with the Manager of Quality and Customer Experience and the FACT to develop training solutions and projects identified through evaluation, observation or other data gathering process.
- Participate in client meetings and calibration sessions, monitor calls randomly to evaluate agent performance.
- Regularly visit assigned sites for live training observations, inspection, and validation of performance and successful execution of training processes.
- A Bachelors degree in Training or related field.
- 3+ years of experience leading training organizations.
- Highly developed skills in facilitating training.
- A well-developed understanding of Adult Learning Theories, generational strategies.
- The ability to lead teams and measure individual performance.
- Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Learning Management Systems.
- The ability to travel, sometimes on short notice, up to 40% of time.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.