The Licensing Coordinator is the site liaison, responsible for assisting the Licensing Manager to support the development and management of the domestic Health Insurance Agent (Pre-licensing) program.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work closely with cross-functional groups (including different sites, Licensing Manager, Human Resources, and Site Management) to drive program execution, reporting and tracking, onboarding new licensees
- Assist in development of materials and agent and/or licensee updates, including data gathering, and analytics
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Multi-task, prioritize and meet deadlines
- Maintain all necessary records and update it on systems and conduct various interviews and prepare all required statements.
- Maintain knowledge of all tests for all prospective customers and manage all calls from public and provide appropriate response for all issues.
- Provide optimal level of customer services in coordination with public, members and solicitors for all licensing activities.
- Perform investigation for all inquiries and prepare all reports for licensing sub-committee.
- Participate in various committee meetings and manage all correspondences with all customers.
- Administer all licensing renewals and inspect all requirements for same within require timeframe.
- Ensure equality of council and coordinate with team members and prepare strategies for all cover arrangements.
- Evaluate all counter signatures for all criminal records bureau and prepare all documents for all purchase order.
- Manage all invoices and renewals and maintain records of all payments and coordinate with content provider to resolve all pricing and payment issues.
- Develop and maintain professional relationship with all library members and subscription agents and collect all information for licenses and assist to set up an efficient showroom.
- Prepare and process all expense reports and manage all payment requests and maintain knowledge of all financial budget and track for same and make all required arrangements for travel.
- Administer and process all pre-applications for various state licenses.
- Utilize Microsoft Office and Excel and has strong project management skills
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training – we set you up to succeed!
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
- Flexibility with scheduling
- PayActiv – allows early access to money earned and ability to make bill payments
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.