Competitive Compensation with Incentives, Flexible Work Schedule, and Career Growth Opportunities!
Are you ready to reward yourself with a stable, fun, and challenging career as a Licensed Healthcare Agent? At ResultsCX, we will invest in you and your career journey. You can expect exceptional training delivered by servant leaders that will help you exceed in your professional goals and provide essential tools that help you deliver exceptional customer experiences. Our employees are the cornerstone of our business and the reason we have been recognized for award winning service to the customers and communities in which we serve.How can I make a difference?
As a Licensed Healthcare Agent, you will be the voice of top healthcare insurance providers. Your role will play an essential part of building customer loyalty, resolving customer issues and forging meaningful customer connections. Your consistent delivery of excellent customer experiences will ultimately impact the growth and continued success of many healthcare partners.What Job Duties can I expect to perform as a Licensed Healthcare Agent?
What requirements must I meet to join the team?
- Complete a cost / plan analysis to identify the best products for prospective customers
- Provide prompt and friendly customer interactions via phone, e-mail, and online chat
- Make recommendations for new and add on insurance plans
- Explain features and advantages of medical plans
- Enroll customers into new insurance plans
- Process insurance applications
- Must have a current Accident and Health/Life Insurance license
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must utilize strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience working in the healthcare field of customer service is a plus
This position requires you to independently have access to the following during all working hours:
Why join ResultsCX team?
- An Intel or AMD PC/ laptop running Windows 10 operating system with a minimum of 4 GB of RAM (NO Mac, Chromebook, Tablet or Smartphone)
- Minimum processor speed of 2.0 GHz with dual core processing and at least 4 Logical Processor Core
- At least 1GB hard drive space free on C: drive for company applications
- High Speed Internet – minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps
- 2 Free USB Ports for headset and Web Cam.
- Ability to connect directly to the internet service provider modem with an Ethernet cable, WIFI is not acceptable
- Dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- Dedicated computer monitor minimum 13 inches or larger
- Sound/Audio support
- Ethernet Port must be built -in to computer
- A VoIP USB Headset with microphon
- Frequent Employee Events
- Financial Wellness Program
- Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Discounts on Hotels, Car Rentals, Restaurants, Movie Tickets, Groceries, Child Care, and much more
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
- Flexibility with scheduling
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.