Leadership Development Specialist
The Leadership Development Specialist will conceptualize, develop, implement, and conduct leadership development programs for incumbent and upcoming leaders/people managers.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Select and assign instructors/facilitators to conduct specific LD programs.
- Provide performance evaluations for instructors/facilitators.
- Assess leadership development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, and communication with people managers and key stakeholders.
- Develop unique LD programs to address specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Create, organize, plan, and implement various forms of learning methodologies/approaches
- Create and/or acquire facilitator guides, participant guides and course materials.
- Present leadership development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintain records of leadership development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, and retraining requirements.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in leadership development.
- Prepare annual LD plan/ budget; maintains records and reports of expenses.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods.
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives.
- Ability to design and implement effective leadership development.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Training and Development, or a related field required.
- At least two years of training experience required.
- At least two years of people management experience
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.