Language Culture Specialist
The Language & Culture Specialist owns the advocacy and implementation of ResultsCX’ Language and Culture training programs, initiatives, and resources. Partners with Recruitment, Training, Quality, and Site Operations to facilitate and deliver short/long-term language improvement learning initiatives. Delivery of these initiatives are coordinated with partners and stakeholders and executed within the defined timelines. Language & Culture Specialist execute roles that meet the competency guidelines and expectations of ResultsCX and our partners.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Serve as the site Subject-Matter Expert on Language & Culture Training and development needs, and the Expert Gauge for Calibration in The Results Companies’ proprietary GATEway Assessment Form
- Coordinate with Site Leadership and support groups for Training, certification, and Calibration sessions on the Language360 & GATEway Assessment Forms
- Conduct Train the Trainer and Training Certification Process for Training Professionals or Associate Training Professionals to deliver GATEway Language Training
- Observe and assess effectiveness in the delivery of GATEway & Foundation Training classes
- Serve as the primary facilitator for all training/learning activities associated with Language & Culture initiatives
- Facilitates compliance with and reporting for all language assessments including Interview, Training, Grad School, and Production assessment scores
- Communicate Training and Assessment Projects/ Initiatives to all key stakeholders which includes – but not limited to – Training Needs Analysis, Post-training Impact reports, readouts, and Language Assessments
- Be accountable for advocating the GATEway program, driving Language & Culture training initiatives and innovations, and ensuring site Compliance to GATEway performance as defined by CX360’s Success Factors
- Be accountable to ensuring all end-users of the GATEway Assessment Form are properly trained, certified, and regularly calibrated to its use
- Provide continuous visibility and progress on Language & Culture compliance items, Initiatives, impact, and directional feedback on Communication Quality of agents
- Be accountable to all Site Leadership, Operations and to our Partners as the first level point of contact for any training, qualitative feedback, and Language/Culture reporting needs
- Implement and uphold standardization on Language and Culture Training; ensures utilization of best practices to facilitating initiatives
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis to continuously develop/enhance in-class materials for New Hire Training
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Knowledge of Adult Learning principles
- Proven skills in both training and facilitating in a small to large classroom setting
- Expert knowledge of the English Language (equivalent to a Language360 score of 2.5 or better)
- Experience with Problem Solving methodologies for Training Performance Improvement
- Experience with Instructional Design
- Strong Organizational Skills and the Ability to Manage a Diversified Workload.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in the field of Communication & Arts
- 3-5 years tenure in a BPO industry with a minimum of 1-year tenure as a Trainer or similar role
- Certification in TESL/TOEFL/ESL is a plus
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.