IT Solutions Architect
The Solutions Architect will provide customer experience solutions to our clients, our portfolio of offerings is increasingly complex – including a combination of people, technology, and process. Consultative engagements require building a strong understanding of customer pain points and recommending tailored strategic solutions.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Design of Customer Relationship Management Solutions, usually focused around a either a Contact Center / Front Office, digital and/or associated back office/ processing center.
- Knowledge of market insights/trends and competitive landscape, specifically around the technology applied in the business i.e., Process Automation / Analytics / Omni-Channel, etc.
- Develop solutions within a complex operational environment.
- Manage Business transformation with demonstrable improvements in process.
- Employs knowledge of the various commercial/pricing models used in selling BPO solutions to clients, including gainshare and transformation models.
- Build complex models to demonstrate business cases, etc.
- Collaborates with all levels of an organization, including senior executives in sales, products, and operations, across multiple companies required, and in several countries.
- Identifies the best-fit blend of analytics, technology, and operations talent to bring the solution’s value to the client and to the company.
- Quantifies the value of the solution to the client.
- Develops transformation business cases and creative commercial models that allow stakeholders to achieve their innovation, service, and financial goals.
- Serves as an internal subject matter expert (SME), and when needed, client facing external SME, on key topics in the BPO space, including traditional offerings, analytics, and technology offerings, as well as trends in the BPO / Customer care industry.
- Leads the preparation and participating in, either remoting or directly on-site, a variety of client facing activities, such as presentations, site visits, due diligence sessions, etc.
- Expert in Microsoft Word Skills: Word, PPT, Excel (MS Project preferred)
- Ability to Lead Cross Functional Teams of Executives
- Minimum 5- 10 years' experience in BPO industry
- RFP/Project Management Experience
- High Business Acumen
- Experience and comfort in developing business solutions/cost value calculations.
- Presentation Skills
- Tactical and Strategic Decision-Making Skills
- Knowledge and understanding of mission challenges and issues confronting customers.
- Research Capabilities and ability to tie research to solution strategies.
- Team Management experience
- Excellent English written and speaking skills.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.