The Interaction Analytics Supervisor supports and develops Interaction Analytics Analysts by providing and delivering a best-in-class level of coaching and responsible for leading the Interaction Analytics Team in utilizing a variety of analytical techniques to solve problems and address business objectives by utilizing any Interaction Analytics Tool and other data sources within the enterprise.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage team of up to 10+ analysts ensuring their growth, learning and performance results.
- Helps maintain a good team and working environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate and teach back all the duties and responsibilities of the Interaction Analyst.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Partners and communicates with multiple workgroups to generate proper understanding of deliverables, conclusions, and recommendations.
- Innovates Interaction Analytics strategies and solutions for customers.
- Must have a clear understanding of the Interaction Analytics infrastructure, processes, functions, and best practices for any tool we support.
- Strong project management skills and ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point.
- Strong relationship building & communication skills.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance in office or remote, depending on what is needed.
- Must be able to work variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Must be able to provide Interaction Analytics guidance to the business for the development, design, and implementation of initiatives.
- Monitors, reviews & ensures completion of search-based categories/scores, analysis, reports, or any projects of the team to achieve a high-quality product.
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation; managing project scope; adjusting schedules when necessary; determining daily priorities; ensuring efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones; following proper escalation paths.
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff).
- Stay up to date and research new Interaction Analytics tools, features and best practices.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Data and call analytics experience with one or more of the following: (Nexidia, Nice, Verint, VOCI, CallMiner, or similar)
- Must be able to balance team productivity and effectiveness.
- Understanding of all departmental functions in the BPO industry (Training, Operations, Quality, etc.).
- Must not be on any disciplinary action plans or actions.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (ability to 'tell the story').
- Exceptional consulting skills (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing).
- Remarkable organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively, positively, and convincingly.
- Ability to develop and motivate teams.
- Proficiency to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally.
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment.
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines, and levels.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.