The Interaction Analytics Analyst is responsible for the development of event language through the tool. In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Develop search based categories utilizing customer and associate language in tangent with Boolean and Proximity Operators
- Research and understand customer and associate language from multiple accounts
- Innovate strategies and solutions for Quality, Verifications and Customer Advocacy Group behaviors
- Properly document the different stages in the build process
- Present and define Category and Score event language, statistics and the process of development
- Tune and continuously improve Search Based customer requests from multiple accounts
- Knowledge of common analytics practices is a plus - Six Sigma, Boolean Logic
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing)
- Remarkable organization skills and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment and strong attention to details.
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.