The Human Resources Supervisor will share human resource expertise as a center point of contact in support the site by performing a variety of HR functions to ensure employee satisfaction, productivity, and company compliance with Federal and State regulations.In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Maintain employment records using HR management systems
- Communicate human resource policies, procedures, laws, standards and other government regulations.
- Serve as an effective and dedicated HR adviser to employees and management
- Investigate employee relations issues, such as harassment allegations, work complaints, or other employee concern and provide recommendations
- Facilitate of a smooth new hire on boarding process
- Promote and implement various HR programs and site events
- Responsible for the administration of site benefits
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years’ experience in HR practices and principles related to employment & labor law supporting a diverse group of employees with experience in coaching, counseling and employee relations.
- Technically proficient in Microsoft applications and HRIS
- Ability to exercises discretion and judgment when providing feedback, guidance, clarification, and disciplinary action
- Experience in call center environment or fast paced work environment preferred.
- Must possess entrepreneurial spirit, an “expect greater” attitude and lead by example
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.