The Human Resources Manager will lead and direct the routine Human Resource functions for the assigned Site Human Resources team to include employee relations, policies and procedures, hiring, and company culture.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Translate regional HR goals and strategic directions into site HR objectives and action plans.
- Manage and coordinate the implementation of company policies, corporate governance initiatives and statutory compliance.
- Ensure training and awareness campaigns are conducted regularly on company policies, client, corporate and legal compliance requirements.
- Ensure effective communication of HR initiatives across all departments.
- Have the responsibility for the development and improvement of HR processes that support the achievement of the site HR business objectives.
- Prepare the site for CX 360, safety, security, legal, and other risk exposure audits and ensure compliance of all HR systems and processes.
- Create relevant scorecards for Site HR Staff and create appropriate development plans based on current staff competencies and career paths.
- Respond as necessary and ensure the timely resolution of escalated issues arising from the day to day operations of Site HR.
- Evaluate quality of 3rd party providers and negotiate improvements on services and equitable pricing keeping both employee and company interest in mind.
- Coordinate with legal counsel and government labor authorities to identify strategies and the best approach to address labor cases filed against the company.
- Conduct employment contract review and serve job offers for positions above agent level.
- A Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or related field of study.
- 3+ years of experience as an HR manager or HR leader.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; can deliver impactful presentation to a multi-level audience.
- The ability to build effective partnerships and provide support to site leadership.
- Strong influencing, problem solving, and decision-making skills.
- The ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials.
- Proficient and effective English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Outlook, internet, copier, fax and other business machines.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, The ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.