Human Resources Associate
The Human Resources Associate performs human resources-related duties at the administrative level in an industry leading high-volume contact center. Human Resource Support responsibilities include training, employment life cycle, policy implementation, employment law compliance, payroll, and benefits administration.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Act as initial point of contact for employee requests and route them to the appropriate resource.
- Facilitate employee training including new hire orientations.
- Assist with planning and executing company sponsored events.
- Complete all the legal documentation process for new hires.
- Process pre-employment screenings (drug/background checks)
- Maintain Employee data base and HRIS
- Process Employee transfers and separations.
- Be responsible for employee record compliance.
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Gather and compile data for reporting purposes from various sources.
- Maintain records, reports, logs, and postings ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
- Assist with benefits administration and communicating benefits information to employees.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or related field.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience with HR responsibilities
- A demonstrated understanding of benefits administration, payroll, new employee orientation, pre-employment screenings, employee relations, and government employment laws that apply.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Initiative and is solution-oriented in all interactions
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Proficient skills using Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, SharePoint, and HRIS and Recruiting applicant tracking systems.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.