Human Resources Associate
The HR Associate performs human resources-related duties at the administrative level in an industry leading high-volume contact center. Human Resource Support responsibilities include: training, employment life cycle, policy implementation, employment law compliance, payroll, and benefits administration.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Act as initial point of contact for employee requests and route them to the appropriate resource.
- Facilitate employee training including new hire orientations.
- Assist with planning and executing company sponsored events.
- Complete the I-9 and E-verify process for new hires.
- Process pre-employment screenings (drug/background checks)
- Maintain Employee data base and HRIS
- Process Employee transfers and separations.
- Be responsible for employee record compliance.
- Maintain and coordinate employee recognition programs.
- Gather and compile data for reporting purposes from various sources.
- Maintain records, reports, logs, and postings ensuring compliance with all legal requirements.
- Assist with benefits administration and communicating benefits information to employees.
- An AA degree in Business or related field.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience with HR responsibilities
- A demonstrated understanding of benefits administration, payroll, new employee orientation, pre-employment screenings, employee relations, Federal and State employment laws that apply.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Initiative and is solution-oriented in all interactions
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Proficient skills using: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, ADP, SharePoint, and HRIS and Recruiting applicant tracking systems.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.