Human Resources Associate
The HR Associate performs human resources-related duties at the administrative level in an industry leading high-volume contact center. Human Resource Support responsibilities include: training, employment life cycle, policy implementation, employment law compliance, payroll, and benefits administration.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage employee data within the HR Systems.
- Provide support for various departments, including but not limited to, researching, and resolving employee data problems and inaccuracies, unexpected results, or process flaws.
- Maintain data integrity by running queries, analyzing data, and creating and performing various audits.
- Participate in user group meetings or conferences.
- Resolve or troubleshoot issues related to data tables or fields to ensure proper reporting to internal and external customers or vendors.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of Dayforce system upgrades or patches.
- Provide support for field operations including, but not limited to, research and resolve questions and problems, unexpected results or process flaws perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Process of employee data in a variety of HR Systems including but not limited to, on a daily manner:
- Initiate all onboarding process including electronic document signature, upload of required documents.
- Monitor and ensure completion of all new hire compliance training.
- Data Management
- Process all employee data changes (i.e., position, compensation, status, client/lob, etc.)
- Process Offboarding, send out exit interviews and government notifications.
- Field employees’ inquiries for research and resolution through partnerships with internal departments including but not limited to HR, Recruiting, Payroll, Training, Operations, and IT.
- An AA degree in Business or related field.
- 2-3 years of administrative experience with HR responsibilities
- A demonstrated understanding of benefits administration, payroll, new employee orientation, pre-employment screenings, employee relations, Federal and State employment laws that apply.
- The ability to work effectively under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Initiative and is solution-oriented in all interactions
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills
- Proficient skills using: Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, ADP, SharePoint, and HRIS and Recruiting applicant tracking systems.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and time management skills.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.