Human Resources Specialist
The Human Resources Specialist serves as the primary human resource contact for corporate employees to provide a high level of service to the HR function to include conducting corporate employee on boarding and off boarding, maintaining employee records, administering health and welfare plans, and payroll administration all in compliance with Federal, State and Company standards.
In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Administer employee health, welfare, and retirement plans for corporate employees, including enrollments and terminations.
- Act as liaison between employee and providers to resolve benefits and payroll problems.
- Provide administrative support (correspondence, record keeping, file maintenance, HRIS updates, scheduling, garnishments, reporting).
- Manage annual open enrollment for corporate employees.
- Review monthly bills for accuracy.
- Write, revise, edit and proofread company policies and procedures, presentations and other documents as needed.
- Recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the services performed.
- Ensure compliance with the appropriate policies and programs for effective management of people resources of the company (i.e., employee relations, affirmative action, sexual harassment, employee complaints, progressive discipline).
- Enhance, develop, implement, and enforce human resources policies and procedures by way of systems that will improve the overall operation and effectiveness of the corporation.
- Maintain awareness of international HR policies, programs, laws and issues.
- Generate and maintain HR related reports and plans (OFCCP, Workers Comp, 401k, Healthcare Eligibility).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in an HR Generalist role.
- Experience in diverse benefits administration.
- Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems).
- Experience utilizing Human Resource Information Systems.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.