Our Help Desk Supervisor is responsible in assuring quality support service is provided by both Level I/Level II support on a variety of desktops, systems, applications, networks, and mobile devices. This position will be required at times to work after core business hours as customer needs and/or business requires.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage and ensure the smooth operation of Help Desk (Level I/II) and its support to all users with a 24X7 support model.
- Co-ordinate, and track change request, and incident-tickets from initial to close status. Ensure timely resolution and closure of incidents-tickets are within SLA’s
- Maintain and improve SLA level, including continuity improvement of the Help Desk operation process and workflow, etc.
- Compile and provide daily, weekly and monthly reports including management report requirement on Help Desk operations and issues. Providing in-depth report analysis on identifying Top Call Drivers and daily challenges compromising SLA. This shall include SLA statistics, weekly outages, etc.
- Coordinate issues via technical bridges regarding high level outages for internal and external tools used by the remote locations to service customers. Ensures on-time RCA details is provided for documentation and reference.
- Plan, coordinate, execute and maintain proper Incident Management and Ticket Management for Help Desk. Assist and Coordinates Change Management process for Corp IT.
- Ensure incidents reported via phone, voicemail, email, or chat are attended and resolved with the SLA. Also log high priority information regarding alarms from network and server monitoring tools.
- Monitor and respond to alerts generated by various network and server technology tools, solving initially and escalating when necessary.
- Coordinate with other site support managers (Network, Telco, DBA’s, etc.) on incidents that are escalated with no response.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar concentration as well as direct work experience
- 3+ years customer support/help desk/service desk related experience in a mid to large size company as a Team Lead or Supervisor
- 1+ years of experience operating in a Network Operations Center (NOC) environment.
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP and HTTP.
- Solid background of MS Windows Clients from Win XP to Win10.
- Solid Skills on Mobile devices such as iPhones and Androids.
- Solid understanding of MS Office applications with solid experience in MS Excel for reporting requirements.
- Solid understanding of network environments (Wired and Wireless).
- Monitoring solutions such as OpenNMS, What’s Up Gold, or similar technology solution.
- Experience with CSI, IEX, or call center related software is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication (Both written and verbal) skills.
- Expertise in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and problem resolution.
- Proven ability to multi-task between operational and project related work efforts.
- Strong documentation, communication skills, and ability to train others.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.