Grad School Dean
The Grad School Dean occupies a key position in the development of ResultsCX’s newest associates by leading them through an organized classroom to production environment supported by high levels of application, practice, observation, and feedback to develop specified levels of key performance indicator attainment.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Work in collaboration with the site training professionals to conduct a successful training to Grad School transition
- Lead new teams, or supervise team leaders of groups of new associates progressing through Grad School
- Ensure that requirements for all associates including number of monitors, calibrations, coaching sessions, and team meetings are consistently met and tracked
- Monitor and record the progress of all new associates in the Grad School environment to ensure each is progressing through their required step goals.
- Maintain a dedicated area for support of Grad School to include signage, workstation materials, performance, and recognition boards
- Conduct end of Grad School hand off meetings to receiving team managers reviewing abilities of each associate
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills
- The ability to lead teams and measure individual performance
- Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing)
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
- The ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.