A Front Desk Supervisor provides office services by implementing admin procedures and policies and monitor company-initiated projects to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage day to day operations of the office- daily approval and filing of exceptions for the Front Desk Associates’ hours
- Maintain workflow by studying methods; suggesting cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
- Create and revise systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements, implementing changes.
- Resolve administrative problems by coordinating with the different departments to identify solutions.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Serve as the custodian of site petty cash and is responsible for the liquidation of the full amount with official receipts to justify purchase.
- Assist the purchasing supervisor in canvassing/purchasing of operations requirements.
- Complete operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Coordinate clients’ hotel accommodations (if requested)/pickup for airport and site transportation.
- Point person for clients’ food and requests while at the site
- In charge of concessionaires’ application/day to day operations to ensure that it is at par to the quality of service that should be readily available for the employees
- At least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Business Studies/ Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Good Communication skills, keen to details, computer literate.
- Willingness to work the night shift
- The ability to work with minimum supervision
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 years’ experience of specializing in Clerical/Administrative Support or equivalent.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.