The Front Desk Associate is the first point of contact for the company and is responsible for promoting a good first impression on all the visitors and callers
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Answer and direct calls, greet visitors and onsite clients, escort visitors entering into restricted areas, handle inquiries and provide information relating to the company approved by Corporate Communication group
- Provide access and perform control functions on ingress and egress of visitors and guests by issuing ID cards, lanyards and proximity access cards for the new hires
- Coordinate transportation requirements as requested and approved by the managers and directors
- Act as point of contact for the conference rooms reservation scheduling
- Manage people traffic in the reception area (for new hires) and ensure waiting areas are clean and orderly
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Graduated with a 4-year degree from any field
- The ability to work well in all levels of organization
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Flexibility in terms of work hours, open to shifting schedules, extended work hours and working on holidays and weekends
- The ability to multi-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.