Oversees the success of the vendors/contracts process. The position develops strategies for cost saving projects to ensure best prices and negotiations. Coordinate local maintenance of the facilities.
In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- 65% - Manage and direct facility operations. Oversee the planning of equipment and building maintenance
- Visually inspect and test furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Conduct preventative maintenance as scheduled on furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Install, repair, and maintain plumbing fixtures within ability/skill set.
- Maintain interior drywall, including minor repairs, patching and painting
- Repair/replace damaged, stained or missing ceiling tiles where safely able to do so
- Replace light bulbs and ballasts where reasonably able and safe to do so
- Maintain, or coordinate the maintenance of exterior facility grounds including landscaping, walkways, parking, lighting.
- Repair and maintain, or coordinate the repair and maintenance of, physical structures of the building where not covered by the Landlord under the Lease Agreement(s).
- Dismantle and dispose of (following fixed asset disposal guidelines) defective furniture, fixtures and equipment and installs new or repaired parts.
- Diagnose problems or repairs of furniture, fixtures and equipment.
- Install and repair, where practical, safe, and not otherwise requiring a professional trade license or certification, electrical components of furniture, fixtures and/or equipment throughout the facility.
- Assemble, install, and maintain furniture systems, chairs, tables, and desks.
- Inform Site Director, Director of Facilities and Vice President of Real Estate and Facilities of potential hazards at a location.
- Legibly fill out and maintain maintenance reports, incident reports and equipment logs.
- Maintains facility security systems, including access control and CCTV/DVR systems.
- Manage outsourced security and janitorial services.
- Work with Director of Facilities and other Results stakeholders to submit requisitions for facilities expenditures.
- Implement and adhere to best practices for cost savings for site expenses such as utilities and other facilities costs.
- Plan, budget, and schedule facility modifications including obtaining estimates, bid sheets, layouts, contacts, and labor/material requirements.
- Handle and supervise repairs of equipment/s and replacements whenever necessary.
- Attend meetings to address concerns of operations.
- Implement corporate policies pertaining to facilities matters.
- 15% - Oversee, perform and record all preventive maintenance and equipment inspections to ensure proper performance and quality standards are met.
- Coordinate generator, UPS, fire, security, and other building system inspections
- Servesas the facilities presence on the Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Committees
- Coordinate with Operations and Human Resources to investigate and resolve OSHA, ADA, and/or health and safety issues such as air quality, pest control, ergonomic requests, etc.
- 15% - Coordinate with outside vendors, contractors, state and city inspectors, building engineers, etc. as required to ensure quality work is performed according to contract at competitive rates.
- 5% - May perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned and/or required including leading or participating in projects as necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in administration, Finance or related.
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal) including active listening
- Strong communication skills and able to negotiate with confidence and creativity
- Experience and knowledge of procurement and logistics management
- Computer literacy (proficient in MS Office applications, internet, and email) and with excellent typing skills
- Purchasing experience in a BPO setting (required)
- Completed various ad-hoc projects in a timely as assigned by Director
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.