Enterprise Systems Architect
Our Enterprise Systems Architect is responsible for the management and maintenance of internal corporate applications, systems processes, and platform integrations. This role serves our employees and customers by ensuring our core solutions operate at maximum efficiency and are implemented in a fashion that allows everyone in the organization to achieve their greater.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Apply creative problem solving to identify opportunities for process improvement, increased efficiencies, and process automation.
- Be responsible for:
- Creation and maintenance of Application Runbooks
- Provide weekly status reports regarding usage and support
- Create and maintain project plans for supported applications
- Drive process improvements through automation, enhancements, and integrations
- Coordinate with business owners to ensure business needs are met o Manage ticket queues for supported platforms
- Documentation of workflows, process diagrams and training documents Be the subject matter expert for enterprise applications.
- Engage and collaborate with team members, vendors, and organizational leaders in support of enterprise services.
- Ensure supported services operate at maximum efficiency through the entire support life cycle.
- Provide leadership with analytics and recommendations for integrations, process improvement and capital investment in enterprise platforms.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience with enterprise systems.
- Working knowledge of technologies including ERP, HRIS, ITSM, WFM and other enterprise related platforms.
- A desire to stay updated on current and new technologies.
- ITSM/ITIL process knowledge.
- The ability to multi-task with strong time management and organizational skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working in high-performance environments.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
A plus if you have:
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- BPO/Call Center domain experience.
- Project management experience.
- Reporting and analytics experience.
- Expert knowledge of information technology systems and operations related industry standards.
- Experience in vender management and engagement
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.