The Employee Engagament Associate implements employee engagement initiatives at a site level: communication, incentive, recognition and retention efforts, etc.Duties and Responsibilities
- Plans, implements and maintains the Employee Engagement initiatives at the local site of responsibility
- Coordinates with Vendors, Suppliers, Finance and Purchasing/Admin. Team for potential company promotional items for Employee Engagement projects within a given budget at the local site/s of responsibility
- Gathers feedback obtained through post event surveys and analyze/provide a plus-delta debrief of the project.
- Maintains and mobilizes Employee Engagement Champions and TRC Ambassadors before and after every initiative implemented at the local site & regional level of responsibility
- Supports regional level of activities by being the main POC for the site on implementation and logistics
- Responsible for Brand Display within site – CX360 is branded effectively in the Site
- Ensures Rewards & Recognition program effectiveness
- Supports external job fair events for Recruiting/ Sourcing
- Ensures Corporate Social Responsibility programs are deployed within local site of responsibility
- Contributes to Results Newsletter at Site level
- Communicates the Perks Partnership Program of the Company within the local site
- Supports other departments in hyping up their announcements/communications
- Assists in allocating the Employee Engagement budget for the site of responsibility across the activities and events to be implemented
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts, Marketing, Design and Arts, HR or any related field.
- At least 1 year experience in events management is a plus; Call Center background
- Experience in public relations, events management or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills
Experience in similar positions is a plusCompany Overview
Named the 2015 "Best Voice Excellence Company" in the Philippines by ICT International and Inc. Magazine’s 5000 Fastest Growing companies in the U.S., The Results Companies is a successful Customer Experience leader on the move. Award winning solutions are the hallmark of Results' Partnership approach delivering innovative contact center outsourcing services for companies spanning all verticals including Healthcare, Travel & Entertainment, Telecommunications, Education, Financial Services, Retail Cable/MSO and Energy. With over 14,000 employees in 22 locations, Results is able to offer domestic, near shore and far shore solutions. Driving success through Analytic Hiring, Real-Time Data Analytics, State-of-the-Art Technology and centered around Operational Excellence focused on Continuous Improvement ensures that every customer touch is delivered to the highest degree. Visit us at TheResultsCompanies.com and peruse our library of case studies and industry insights to learn more about why Results is one of the fastest growing Customer Experience companies in the world.