Employee Engagement Associate
The Employee Engagement Associate implements employee engagement initiatives at a site level: communication, incentive, recognition, and retention efforts, etc.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Plan, implement, and maintain the Employee Engagement initiatives at the local site of responsibility
- Coordinate with Vendors, Suppliers, Finance and Purchasing/Admin. Team for potential company promotional items for Employee Engagement projects within a given budget at the local site/s of responsibility
- Gather feedback obtained through post event surveys and analyze/provide a plus-delta debrief of the project.
- Maintain and mobilize Employee Engagement Champions and Ambassadors before and after every initiative implemented at the local site & regional level of responsibility
- Support regional level of activities by being the main POC for the site on implementation and logistics
- Be responsible for brand display within sites
- Ensure Rewards & Recognition program effectiveness
- Support external job fair events for Recruiting/ Sourcing
- Ensure Corporate social responsibility programs are deployed within local site of responsibility
- Contribute to ResultsCX Newsletter at site level
- Communicate the Perks Partnership Program of the Company within the local site
- Support other departments in hyping up their announcements/communications
- Assist in allocating the Employee Engagement budget for the site of responsibility across the activities and events to be implemented
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication Arts, Marketing, Design and Arts, HR or any related field
- At least 1-year experience in events management is a plus; Call Center background
- Experience in public relations, events management or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in similar positions is a plus
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.