The WFM Director provides vision and leadership to the Results organization in areas of Real Time Management, Intraday Analysis, Forecasting and Scheduling, Capacity Planning and Login Administration.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Directly manages a team of planning and tactical analysts.
- Create strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels and costs.
- Ensure the enterprises are managing to intraday staffing requirements.
- Have responsibility for development, analysis and implementation of agent staffing, plans including re-forecasting requirements.
- Maintain accurate measures of forecasts, capacity plans and schedule plans accuracy by individual analysts as well as globally.
- Ensure that forecasts, capacity plans and schedules are generated in a timely and precise fashion.
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in daily and weekly meetings among key stakeholders.
- Own planning, design and implementation of the Workforce Management System, including the creation and/or implementation of processes
- Ensure reports showing key efficiency, performance, and quality metrics are accurate and available.
- Simulate different scenarios and develops contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Develop benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts.
- Configure data gathering systems, design, and develop the means to capture and record data.
- Deliver process and development in areas to support bill to pay and gross margin percentages, call center KPIs, customer service, technology, and professional development.
- 4+ years of supervisory experience.
- Previous Contact Center WFM experience.
- High proficiency with computers, Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems).
- Technical and Software experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide on call Support.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.