The WFM Director provides vision and leadership to the Results organization in areas of Real Time Management, Intraday Analysis, Forecasting and Scheduling, Capacity Planning and Login Administration.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Directly manages a team of planning and tactical analysts.
- Create strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels and costs.
- Ensure the enterprises are managing to intraday staffing requirements.
- Have responsibility for development, analysis and implementation of agent staffing, plans including re-forecasting requirements.
- Maintain accurate measures of forecasts, capacity plans and schedule plans accuracy by individual analysts as well as globally.
- Ensure that forecasts, capacity plans and schedules are generated in a timely and precise fashion.
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in daily and weekly meetings among key stakeholders.
- Own planning, design and implementation of the Workforce Management System, including the creation and/or implementation of processes
- Ensure reports showing key efficiency, performance, and quality metrics are accurate and available.
- Simulate different scenarios and develops contingency plans for unexpected events.
- Develop benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts.
- Configure data gathering systems, design, and develop the means to capture and record data.
- Deliver process and development in areas to support bill to pay and gross margin percentages, call center KPIs, customer service, technology, and professional development.
- 4+ years of supervisory experience.
- Previous Contact Center WFM experience.
- High proficiency with computers, Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems).
- Technical and Software experience.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to accommodate a flexible schedule.
- Analytical and troubleshooting expertise.
- Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to provide on call Support.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.