Director Talent Acquisition
The Director of Talent Acquisition leads ResultsCX global talent strategies by creating a strategic plan to enhance the global talent acquisition processes to include talent sourcing and acquisition, marketing the results brand, and enhancing recruitment tools and technology for a proactive and data driven talent acquisition approach.
In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Partner with Operations to determine manpower needs and deliver effective hiring strategies and a seamless hiring experience for acquired talent.
- Create a cost-effective talent acquisition strategy and sourcing plans sensitive to the changing demands of the business and that which bring and champion the Results Brand to applicant source locations driving the positive image of the company as an employer.
- Proactively ensure a healthy applicant pipeline to meet hiring requirements upon demand.
- Effectively evaluate and utilize multi-media sourcing that would bring the highest yields with reasonable costs.
- Achieve optimization of talent, implement effective talent pooling, hiring strategies and reprofiling to support continuous hiring objectives.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with government and educational institutions, training academies, third party search agencies, and online recruitment service providers to achieve expanded and optimize talent sources.
- Initiate and drive a continuous improvement culture related to recruitment strategies, systems and processes including but not limited to assessment tools and methods, applicant tracking systems, assessment stages, and applicant experience.
About The Results Companies:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 7+ years of experience in a senior level recruitment role supporting a global organization.
- Superior computer skills in Microsoft Suite and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- An analytical data driven recruitment approach
- Experience leading Talent Acquisition teams in growth organizations.
- Strong business acumen including business partnering and influencing skills.
- Strong people leadership capabilities and talent development mindset.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.