Our Director, Site Operations will deliver excellent operational performance by managing the site KPI's and creating an environment for the site’s success. If you can do this while improving site profitability, this may be the position for you. You will have the opportunity to develop high potential managers within our organization, drive call center success and profitability and foster a strong employee-oriented environment.In this role you will:
• Manage the Call Center, implementing best practices for overall site success
• Providing leadership and coaching to site management team.
• Collaborate with Account Operations to provide dynamic response to evolving client needs and requests including volume spikes and program changes.
• Lead community outreach initiatives forging strong relationships through local associations and events.
• Demonstrate strategic planning expertise by overseeing capacity planning, analyzing departmental processes and developing initiatives to optimize call center operations.
• Manage all aspects of profitability of the site operations.
• Provide a successful employee experience, site culture and career paths to improve site retention and growth
• Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Call Center management either in BPO or corporate environment
• Advanced knowledge of call center services industry and best practices
• Understanding of the ramifications of call center actions on the business, including revenue, expense and employee dynamics
• Excellent motivational and coaching skills with a demonstrated ability to develop leaders
• Ability to competently address rapid changes in service delivery in a dynamic and time-sensitive environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs and multiple operating systems
• Ability to travel occasionally
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.