Director, Security Engineering and Operations
The Director, Security Engineering and Operations, serves as the process owner of all cyber security operations, identity, and access management (IAM), and security engineering. This role will manage managed security service provider (MSSP), team of Identity and access management (IAM) professionals and security engineers in support of 24x7x365 Information Security organization.
Will work remote in US.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Design and implement Identity and Access Management (IAM) infrastructure including Identity Governance and Administration, PAM, SSO, and MFA and security infrastructure including web proxies, IDS/IPS, Antivirus, EDR tools.
- Lead IAM projects, including those involving Authoritative Source, Identity Management, Provisioning, Authentication, Authorization, Monitoring and Certifications, and Auditing and Reporting.
- Provide leadership with direction and execution of an IAM roadmap that meets requirements including, but not limited to, security for hybrid cloud deployment, B2B web services, mobile computing, fine grained access control, policy driven security, Identity Governance, Access Management, and privileged access management, user provisioning/de-provisioning.
- Lead security projects, including security configurations for client onboarding, security capability upgrades and rollouts.
- Provide leadership and direct activities of the MSSP, cyber security and information security operations teams.
- Global Incident response owner and responsible for security operations and plan for and direct incident response plans while minimizing effect on the business.
- Lead the cyber security operations teams to operate the information security technologies, efficiently identify security issues and potential threats and continuously design protective processes and systems
- Design, implement, and report security metrics against established service level agreements (SLAs).
- Process ownership for new technology onboarding through handoff to support operations.
- Provide high quality customer support and service to both our internal and external customers.
- Communication of status with all levels of the organization in the business and technical areas.
- Budgetary accountability in both OpEx and CapEx areas.
- Leadership and growth of the technical teams.
- 10+ years of hands-on experience with the associated technology platforms mentioned above in a mid to large size global environment (5,000+ users).
- 4-year Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field of study or equivalent related experiences
- Proven technical expertise in managing a mid to large size global enterprise in the areas of Network, Telecommunications and Systems.
- Experience with PCI-DSS, HIPPA, HiTrust, ISO27001 and other security compliance standards
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft and Datacenter technologies in mid to large size global environments with understanding of Call Center technologies and infrastructure.
- Cloud experience leveraging Azure services to extend and augment on-prem infrastructure
- 8+ years of experience in the information security field required.
- CISSP, CISM, GIAC certifications highly desirable.
- Strong knowledge of leading MSSP program and security log management.
- Solid understanding of IDS & IPS technologies, Windows event log analysis, network traffic analysis.
- Experience in root cause analysis, industry benchmarking, survey evaluation and data interpretation is required.
- Possess knowledge in emergency/disaster management, physical security, critical incident stress management, risk management and business resiliency.
- Understanding of IAM relevant technical security skills
- Experience designing and overseeing a complex multi-forested Active Directory environment in line with security compliance standards and Microsoft best practices
- Manage a growing global technology organization of administrators and engineers that span geographies including United States, Latin America, and Asia.
- Strong ability to multitask from a project and operational perspective.
- Solid inter-personal and networking skills with a demonstrable ability to work in a team environment, and speak both extemporaneously and in formal settings
- Ability to work under stressful and tight deadlines, lead in a dynamic environment, take on complex problems, and infuse innovation and creativity to strategic plans.
We encourage our people to “expect greater”, reach further and live up to their individual potential. As a leader in the customer service call center industry, we partner with Fortune 500 companies to provide exceptional customer experiences globally. We are looking to grow our teams with people who are up for a challenge and share our passion and commitment. If you are interested in an opportunity to make a difference in a fast-paced environment, ResultsCX could be right for you!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factors under federal, state or local law.