Head of Procurement (BPO Experience)
We are seeking an experienced Head of Procurement (BPO Experience) to join our team. The Head of Procurement (CPO) will be responsible for overseeing the Company's procurement function, ensuring that procurement activities are aligned with the organization's strategic goals and objectives. The ideal candidate will have experience working in the Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) industry which involves outsourcing of non-core functions like IT support, customer service, sales, and back office processing to third-party service providers.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Develop and implement procurement strategies that are aligned with the Company's goals, objectives, and budget.
- Identify and evaluate suppliers, negotiate contracts and pricing, and ensure the quality of goods and services purchased.
- Leverage the Company’s global buying power to ensure optimal pricing.
- Foster relationships with suppliers to minimize risk and ensure timely delivery of materials and services.
- Develop and manage procurement policies, processes, and procedures in compliance with industry standards and government regulations (procure-to-pay cycle).
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders to identify procurement needs and requirements.
- Manage the procurement team and provide strategic leadership, guidance, and mentorship to ensure optimal performance.
- Continuously monitor and evaluate procurement processes to identify areas of improvement.
- Measure and track year-over-year savings with a plan for continuous improvement.
- Manage supplier performance to ensure compliance with contracts, and negotiate settlements if necessary.
- Develop and implement plans for risk mitigation and contingency planning.
- Bachelor's degree in business, supply chain management, or related field. Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience as the Head of Procurement, Procurement Director, or a similar role with 10 years experience in a lead position.
- Experience with Business Process Outsourcing (BPO).
- In-depth knowledge of procurement processes, policies, and procedures.
- Strong negotiation skills, supplier management, and supplier development skills.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to develop procurement strategies that are aligned with the organization's goals and budget.
- Knowledge of industry standards, best practices, and regulations.
- Proven track record of leading a team and delivering measurable results (savings).
- Strong financial, analytical and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, ERP systems, and procurement software (Ariba, Coupa, etc.).
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.